4. Information collected
4.1. Personally identifiable information:
4.2. Information we collect during access and use of the Website:
4.3. Information we collect from other sources:
5. How will Information be used:
5.1. Processing for User Login
5.2. Technical and functional management
5.3. Improvement of Website
5.4. Request Fulfillment & to improve customer service
5.5. Email Communications w.r.t Marketing and Newsletters etc.
6. Disclosure of Information to Others
6.1. Legal Requests and/or Compliance with Applicable Laws
6.2. Other Corporate Entities
6.3. Internal Service Providers
6.4. With Users’ explicit consent
7. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
8. Your Rights under the GDPR
9. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
10. Protection and Security Information collected by the Website
11. Retention of Personal Information
12. Change in Personal Information
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Please also note the following:
- For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data
- For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
- Information collected
- Personally identifiable information:
Personally Identifiable Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the following:
(a) Information about Your personal identity inter alia as name, age, sex, facial recognition etc.
(b) Your contact details such as Your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number and facsimile;
(c) User ID information such as Your username, email address and other security-related information used by You in relation to access and use Our Website and Content, User ID of social networks etc. However, the password of Your account with the Website shall automatically get saved in Our server when You create an account or register with the Website which shall not be accessed by the Company unless desired under any legal obligation.
(e) Any other data which may fall under the definition of Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data under the applicable laws.
The aforementioned shall collectively be referred to as “Personal Information”. Personal Information will also include any personally identifiable information provided by You in any form during any interaction or communication with Us through the Website.
When You use Our Website, We collect, transfer and store Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Us, keep You informed about latest Content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit. For the aforesaid purpose, We only collect such personal information that We consider relevant to understand You or Your interests.
- Information we collect during access and use of the Website:
Apart from any Personal Information provided by You, We may also collect certain non-personal and/or technical information through third-party sources, platforms (such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms) and other channels.
- Information we collect from other sources:
We may access information about You from third-party sources and platforms (such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms), including:
(a) if You access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook, Twitter) regarding the Us, we may collect, personal contact information and/or any personal data that is part of Your profile on a third party social network (e.g. Facebook) and that You allow that third party social network to share with us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list). You can learn more about the data that we may obtain about You by visiting the privacy policies on the website of the relevant third party social network.
(b) demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests;
(c) advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times You viewed a particular ad; and
(d) unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location at the point of access in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that the Website may combine the information that we collect with information we obtain from third-party sources.
Sometimes this data can be shared with partners who help Us deliver ads to You on Website not controlled by Us.
The aforementioned information herein collected by Us under clause 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 are collectively referred to as “Information”.
- How will Information be used:
We use the Information to understand Your needs and accordingly facilitate Our services and route You through the relevant information that meets Your need. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally identifying information of Our Users. We may provide the Information to Our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as customer care, data analytics) to support the operation of the Website and Our services. To the extent we use Your personal information to market to You, we will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- Processing for User Login
We may use the Information for processing Your login for Our Website.
- Technical and functional management
We use technical data such as Your IP address to help diagnose problems and resolve issues related to functionality of the Website.
- Improvement of Website
We aggregate and analyze the Information that We collect and may use the same to monitor and analyze use of the Website, to increase Our Website's functionality, and to better tailor Our Content and design to suit Our Users’ needs so as to provide them with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website.
- Request Fulfillment & to improve customer service
We may also use the Information that We collect to fulfill Your requests for products, services, and information, which helps us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently. For example, We may use Your contact information to respond to Your customer service requests or to enable You to participate in features on the Website such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards. We may also use information in the aggregate to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Our Website and use feedback You provide to improve Our products and services.
Further, We use the Information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in the services provided by Us, inform You about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce Our User Agreement, and in general to improve the Users experience.
- Email Communications w.r.t Marketing and Newsletters etc.
We may use the Information that we collect to send You e-mail communications, such as editorial updates, information about Your account or changes to the Website, newsletters, marketing and promotional messages about Our own or Our marketing partners' products and services that may be of interest to You. It may also be used to respond to Your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If You signed up for one of Our email newsletters, we will also send You the newsletters that You requested. If You decide to opt-in to Our mailing list, You will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via Our Website.
In addition to the uses identified above, we may use the Information that We collect for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time We collect Your information.
- Disclosure of Information to Others
- Legal Requests and/or Compliance with Applicable Laws
We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect You and the community. Therefore, in response to a verified request by any statutory authority including but not limited to law enforcement agency or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we may (and You authorize us to) disclose, as per the applicable laws, some of Your personal information as are reasonably necessary to respond/comply with the statutory mandate including but not limited to court orders or other legal process. We may access, use, transfer or disclose Your Personal Information to third parties such as government or law enforcement authorities or private parties, if it is legally and statutorily required to do so under any of the following conditions:
- To satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, governmental requests or legal process.
- To secure Our systems.
- To respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other Content violates the rights of a third party.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Users and the public in general for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
In case of any illegal, ethical or legally actionable activity, we may use IP address or other device identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in Our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to You. However, we shall not sell, share or rent the Users Personal Information to any third party or use any users e-mail id for sending any unsolicited mails.
- Other Corporate Entities
- Internal Service Providers
- With Users’ explicit consent
We do not sell or rent Users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, but with Your explicit consent, we may disclose Users’ personal information (i) to other registered Users of the Website for the purpose of facilitating the communications and transactions, if any, amongst the Users (ii) to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes; (iii) to send You promotions, notifications, or other services. However, the Users have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about the Company/Website.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Your Rights under the GDPR
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
- Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
- Protection and Security Information collected by the Website
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about You and, accordingly, we take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on Our Website in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, to ensure the protection and preservation of Your privacy. In addition to the above, we, on best endeavour basis, try to limit access to personal information of Our users to only such Users who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to You. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You understand that any information that You share is done at Your own risk.
- Retention of Personal Information
- Change in Personal Information
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information submitted at the time of login.
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall We be liable to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) unauthorized access to or alteration of Information; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our secure servers and/or any and all Information stored therein.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Opt-Out Clause:
In accordance with EU GDPR policies, we respect your privacy and provide you with the ability to opt out of any updates or changes to our privacy policies. If we make any updates or modifications to our policies, we will communicate them to you clearly and promptly.
Upon receiving notification of an update, you will have the option to withdraw your consent and opt out of the new policies. Your decision to opt out will not affect the protection and compliance of your data with our previous privacy policies.
To exercise your right to opt out, please contact us through the designated channels provided in our communication. We will ensure that your withdrawal request is processed promptly and your data will continue to be protected in accordance with the privacy policies that were in place prior to the update.
We are committed to maintaining transparency and providing you with control over your personal data. Your privacy is important to us, and we strive to adhere to the highest standards of data protection as outlined by the GDPR.
Please note that by opting out, you may be restricted from accessing certain services or features that are affected by the updated policies. However, we will continue to honor your previous privacy choices and protect your data accordingly.
Company retains copyright on all the text, contents, graphics and trademarks displayed on this site. All the trademarks displayed on this site with “TM” or “®”are owned by Company.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purpose only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. The user shall not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of Company. The user shall also not, without Company’s prior permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any another system.
Although Company tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "information"), provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Certain links in this site may connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Company has no control. Company makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in such other Web Sites.
Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will Company, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable for any decision made by the User and/or site visitor for any inference or action taken in reliance on the information provided in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this Disclaimer are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The User/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi (India) only for the resolution of all such disputes.